BizApps Wiki, the free Business Applications encyclopedia:Content disclaimer
|This page documents a BizApps Wiki policy with legal considerations.|
|Other legal documents and policies|
In its encyclopedic function, "BizApps Wiki" contains thousends of articles on a vast array of topics about business applications and its related topics (accounting, project management, implementation process...). A relatively small fraction of these topics are frequently censored by educational, governmental, corporate, parental, and other filtering schemes.
- Some "BizApps Wiki" articles discuss words or language that are considered profane, vulgar, or offensive by some readers.
- Articles may contain audio, visual, or written representations of people or events which may be protected by some cultures.
- "BizApps Wiki" contains many different images and videos, some of which are considered objectionable or offensive by some readers. For example, some articles contain graphical depictions of violence, human anatomy, or sexual acts.
- Many articles contain frank discussion of controversial topics. Some subjects that are discussed have criminal applications in some jurisdictions. Others contain information on dangerous or otherwise risky activities (see General disclaimer and Risk disclaimer).
- "BizApps Wiki" contains spoilers.
- "BizApps Wiki" may contain triggers for people with post-traumatic stress disorder.
- "BizApps Wiki" may contain images and videos which can trigger epileptic seizures and other medical conditions.
- Since "BizApps Wiki" is open to contributions from the public, there may at any time be vandalism present on "BizApps Wiki".
- There may be medical, legal, project management recommendations or other information that is normally also the subject of professional opinions; "BizApps Wiki" is not a substitute for seeking the help of a professional. Please note: "BizApps Wiki" does not give legal advice, professional advice or medical advice.
"BizApps Wiki's" current policy is to include such content, provided it breaches neither any of our existing policies (especially Neutral point of view) nor the laws of the United States, where "BizApps Wiki" is hosted.
In any case, "BizApps Wiki" is a work in progress, and many articles contain errors, bias, or duplication, or may simply need tender loving care. We encourage readers to help us fix these problems. The great majority of articles are written primarily or solely by individuals who are not subject matter experts, and may lack academic or professional credentials in the area.
"BizApps Wiki" contains obscure information that would not be covered in a conventional encyclopedia, especially about some deep dive content related with business applications. "BizApps Wiki's" coverage is based on the interests of its volunteer contributors. Readers should not judge the importance of topics based on their coverage in "BizApps Wiki", nor assume that a topic is important merely because it is the subject of a "BizApps Wiki" article.